July 13, Update:
We’ve committed to the Georgia Safety Promise to follow the guidelines laid out by the Governor’s Office to help keep our guests and our community safe. You can learn more at: https://www.georgia.org/SafetyPromise
May 19th Update:
In the past couple of weeks, our world has drastically altered, and we have had to close our doors to anyone except essential workers. We want to thank everyone for their ongoing support and understanding as we wade through these uncharted times together.
Here at Lake Chatuge Lodge, the safety and health of our guests and employees is a top priority, which is why we have followed CDC and government recommendations since this situation began.
Now that we are re-opening our doors and once again taking reservations, we want to keep you informed as to our safety precautions that we currently have in place, and to ask for your patience and understanding as we do our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
With this in mind, we are taking the following measures:
- We are not offering daily housekeeping services, coffee in the lobby, juice at the breakfast juice machine, and the water fountain and fitness center are closed.
- All rooms are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest.
- We are taking extra precautions to keep the lodge clean and sanitized, including additional cleaning of the lobby and guest areas.
- Employees are also wearing masks and regularly washing hands and taking temperatures upon arrival to work.
- We ask that all guests use the hand sanitizer upon entering the hotel, and we are encouraging guests to wear facial masks when in the common areas of the hotel and maintain social distancing.
All of these measures are being done per Georgia’s Executive Orders by Governor Kemp and per CDC Guidelines.
Please note that we ask that if you are experiencing, or have recently experienced ANY of the following symptoms, or have traveled out of the country in the last 20 days, please refrain from staying at our facility. We welcome you to stay with us once you have been symptom free for a minimum of 14 days. Please refer to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for any questions concerning COVID-19.
Fever Sore Throat Cough
Body Aches Shortness of Breath Headache
Or Any Upper Respiratory Illness
We also ask that you wash your hands and use the Hand Sanitizer provided at the front desk.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Lake Chatuge Lodge